C.T.A CO.,LTD (the “Company”) carefully handles your personal information and promotes the following efforts.
1.Management of Personal Information
The Company will keep your personal information accurate and up-to-date, take necessary measures, such as development of internal management systems and thorough education of its employees, in order to prevent the unauthorized access to, and the loss, damage, falsification and leakage of, your personal information, and will strive to strictly manage your personal information by implementing appropriate safety measures.
2.Collection and Purposes of Use of Personal Information
The Company will use personal information obtained from you for the following purposes of use.
- Sale and provision of various goods and services of the Company;
- Introduction of various goods, services, campaigns, events, etc. of the Company;
- Introduction and provision of the Company’s preferential treatment, benefit, and membership service schemes, etc.
- Provision of customer support, such as after-sales service;
- Response to your consultations and inquiries; and,
- Development of the Company’s new goods and services in order to provide the same, as well as research/analysis of various goods and services conducted in order to improve the quality, etc. thereof.
If it becomes necessary for the Company to use your personal information beyond the scope of the above purposes of use thereof, the Company will once again obtain your consent.
3.Prohibition of Disclosure/Provision of Personal Information to a Third Party
The Company will manage the personal information obtained from you in an appropriate manner, and will not provide or disclose the same to any third party without a justifiable reason, unless permitted by law or except as set forth below. The Company may disclose your personal information to its branch offices or its outsourcees (including those located overseas) for purposes such as accounting treatment or the shipment of goods.
4.Request for Disclosure, Etc.
If you make a request for the disclosure of your personal information, unless there is a significant interference with its business, the Company will respond to such request within a reasonable period of time, after confirming that the person making such request is yourself.
If you make a request for the correction, addition, deletion or suspension of use of your personal information, the Company will confirm the facts regarding your personal information, and then handle such request in an appropriate manner, after confirming that the person making such request is yourself.
Establishment : 18/12/2018